Tropical Fruit Panna Cotta
A light, fruity dessert that is perfect for a hot summer evening. The dish is visually stunning and impressive, but also incredibly easy to make! A perfect option with your favourite Magic Milk.
1 cup whole milk
1 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 tablespoon coconut rum
2 packages unflavoured gelatin
Infusion- 3 cups cannabis milk
1. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, warm together the cannabis milk, half of the whole milk, vanilla, sugar and rum.
2. Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix together the gelatin with the remaining milk, allowing it to bloom for about 5 minutes.
3. Once the milk mixture has started to move, whisk in the gelatin and remove the saucepan from the heat.
4. Lay 6 ramekins onto a baking tray. Pour the mixture evenly between them. Allow the liquid in the ramekins to cool for about 15 minutes, then transfer the tray to the fridge. Let the panna cottas rest in the fridge for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
5. To serve, garnish with your favourite tropical fruit.