Thai Sweet Potato and Red Canna-Curry Soup
This hearty, flavourful soup is the perfect thing to keep you warm on a cool night. Full of nutrient-rich sweet potatoes and rich red curry, this is also one of the healthiest recipes on our list. A perfect way to integrate cannabis into your wellness routine.
Since the recipe calls for using infused coconut oil and coconut milk (fatty substances which help the cannabinoids bind), you can be confident in the potency of your edible.
1. Heat a large pot over medium high heat. Drizzle in the oil, and add the carrots and sweet potato with a pinch of salt. Stir for 4 minutes, until they become fragrant.
2. Add the onion, garlic, and red curry, continuing to stir for another 8 minutes. Add in the fish sauce, and stir well to incorporate.
3. Add 2 cups of the infused coconut milk, along with the vegetable stock, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer for 40 minutes.
4. Using an immersion blender or food processor, puree the soup until smooth. If using a food processor, transfer the mixture back into the pot and back onto the heat source.
5. Squeeze in the lime juice, and stir in the last cup of infused coconut milk. Allow to simmer another 10 minutes.
6. To serve, garnish with a lime wedge, peanuts and shaved coconut.