Peanut Butter Jar Pies
This Southern-Inspired classic pie is easy to make, and even easier to eat! Jars provide accurate portioning as well as portability, making them a cute alternative to a traditional pie.
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a bowl, toss together the crumbs and sugar .Melt the cannabis butter and unsalted butter, and add them both to the mixture. Stir until evenly moist.
3. Press the mixture evenly into 6 jars. Transfer the lined jars to a baking sheet, and bake 15 minutes until golden. Remove from oven, and move on to the next step while the crusts cool.
4. In a stand mixer with the whisk attachment, whip the cannabis cream and 35% cream until soft peaks form. Scoop the whipped cream into another bowl, and set aside.
5. Fit the stand mixer with the paddle attachment. Beat together the cream cheese, peanut butter, and vanilla until smooth and creamy. Add the nuts, and beat until combined.
6. Fold in the whipped cream, one third at a time, mixing well between additions.
7. Spoon the mixture evenly into the prepared jars. Top with more chopped peanuts. Cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour, up to 3 days.