Mango Habanero CannaCoconut Hot Sauce
This Caribbean inspired smooth and balanced hot sauce combines the fruity flavours of the mango with the flaming habanero peppers. You can store the sauce in fridge for weeks, but we bet you will finish it well before then.
4 De-stemmed Habanero Peppers (remove seeds to decrease spice level)
3 Alfonso Mango, peeled, sliced
1 Carrot, chopped
1 Onion, chopped
6 Garlic Cloves, chopped
1 Inch Thumb of Ginger, chopped
3 Cups Rice Wine Vinegar
1.5 Cups Water
INFUSION – 2 Tablespoons cannabis coconut oil
1. Heat large skillet over medium heat and add vegetable oil
2. Add onions, carrots, garlic, and ginger. Sautee until slightly browned and fragrant, approximately 10 minutes.
3. Add infused coconut oil, rice wine vinegar, 1.5 cups water, habanero peppers. Simmer until all vegetables are soft for blending.
4. Remove from heat and let cool.
5. Add fresh mango. Blend in a food processor until smooth and strain if required.
This tangy hot sauce really works on anything, but try it as a dip for on our sweet and spicy canna-honey chicken wings.