Herbaceous Lemon Crepes
These citrus sweet crepes work so well with the infused cannabis butter, making them the perfect sweet treat. Serve alongside ice cream, or eat on their own dusted with powdered sugar for a decadent experience.
1 cup flour, sifted
2 eggs, beaten
½ cup milk
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
2 lemons, zested
Infusion- 3 tablespoons cannabis butter, melted
Infusion- 1 ½ cups cannabis milk
1. In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, infused milk and eggs. Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture, stirring just until combined. Stir in half of the lemon zest (reserve the other half).
3. Stir in the melted cannabis butter, and allow the mixture to rest for 20 minutes in the fridge.
4. Preheat a pan over medium-high heat, and melt a small amount of butter in the center of the pan. Meanwhile, bring the batter back up to room temperature.
5. Ladle out a small amount of batter into the hot pan, and swirl around to coat the bottom of the pan evenly. Allow to cook for two to three minutes, and then gently flip and cook another 30 seconds. Lay the finished crepe onto a plate and continue with the rest of the batter.
6. Sprinkle with the remaining lemon zest and some powdered sugar. If you’re up for it, enjoy with a drizzle of our infused maple syrup