Chocolate Molten Lava Cake
These gooey chocolate lava cakes don’t need much of an introduction. A fan favourite dessert with an elevated kick will leave you coming back for seconds.
200 g Dark Chocolate
140 g Butter
40 g cannabis butter
160 g Sugar
4 Eggs (room temp.)
40 g Flour
1. Combine dark chocolate, butter and cannabutter in a double boiler or a sauce pan. Melt at low to medium heat.
2. Whisk the melted chocolate mixtures together with sugar, adding one egg at a time whisking fully between each egg.
3. Add sifted flour in two parts, whisking thoroughly after each part.
4. Spray custard cup with canola oil and cover with layer of flour.
5. Add medicated chocolate mixture into each custard cup. Wrap in saran wrap and freeze for at least 1 hour.
6. Remove from freezer and bake at 425 for 9 minutes.