Infused Almond Milk
Almond milk is a healthy and vegan alternative to using regular cow’s milk. We love it for our morning smoothie, tea or coffee to get the day started off right!
We recommend making your own almond milk as store-bought almond milk may contain little to no saturated fat. Without the fat content, the cannabinoids will not effectively activate.
Dosing note: Unlike the oil and butter, a proper dose is up to ½ cup of milk depending on your personal tolerance levels.
Just starting? Learn more about cannabinoids, the importance of activation, and dosing in our comprehensive guide.
½ cup raw almonds
3 cups water, distilled
3 grams decarboxylated cannabis, coarsely ground
This recipe works best when you pre-soak the almonds in water for 8 hours.*
1. Rinse pre-soaked almonds and drain the water.
2. Blend the almonds and water in a food processor until it resembles milk.
3. Strain the almond milk through a cheesecloth or strainer.
4. Add the strained milk to a saucepan and bring to a light boil.
5. Add the ground cannabis and reduce heat. Simmer for 2 hours, stirring frequently.
6. Remove from heat. Strain the infused almond milk through a cheesecloth or strainer.
7. Chill and serve as a replacement for milk in any recipe.
*If you don’t want to make your own almond milk- repeat steps 4 to 7 with store bought almond milk.